Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to the Lost Pleiad Observatory Blog



Happy New Year!
Welcome to the Lost Pleaid Observatory Blog!





I decided to start this blog after reading some great blogs by members of the Tucson Amateur Astronomy Organization, particularly the Ketelsons. I hope to keep it updated with observing reports as well as other related astronomy information. In addition, I will offer up some personal information that I want to share such as stories of family trips, photos, etc.



Today I am celebrating 14 years of marriage to my lovely spouse Beth. I can't believe that it has been 14 years already, as I still remember getting weak in the knees watching her come down the aisle. I have to think about Ian and the fact that he is turning 11 this month to appreciate the time that has gone by. All in all, I am a very lucky man.




My next post will detail the short history of my backyard observatory, especially the reasons for naming it "The Lost Pleaid Observatory"

No comments:

Post a Comment